Early Fall In Paradise

I love the weather we've been having -- breezy, warm yet crisp, wonderful light. My favorite time of year!

Here's the weekly quilt -- also this month's quilt...September Song (#38.09). Conceived and executed in total today, with glue screen and deconstructed screen prints and pieces of a digital image, on cotton, linen and raw silk.

I thoroughly enjoyed every part of making this quilt, especially the just-going-with-it part and the satisfaction I feel with the finished piece.

I'm starting a new part-time job tomorrow, doing the books for the Sequoia Humane Society in Eureka. I'm particularly excited about taking my nonprofit organization skills into the animal welfare arena, something I've been wanting to do for many years. You just never know where or when those "miracles" are going to show up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment