Design Rose
Home
About
Privacy
Contact
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
»
collage
»
06.07.2011
06.07.2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment
« Prev Post
Next Post »
Home
Top Articles
Recommended Sites
Popular Posts
In Flames
Weaving on, on the turned taquete piece. Here it is... The warp and weft on this piece is tencel. Although it is difficult to see, the weft...
On Screens & Threads
After I printed some fabric early in the week, with thickened dyes, I prepared these screens for deconstructed screen printing sometime in t...
Index Cards 5-7
2013 ICAD/5 2013 ICAD/6 2013 ICAD/7
The Duomo
My next 12x12" piece, completed today -- Il Duomo, Firenze . This, too, will go on a stretched canvas. I think this and the last piec...
Every Picture Tells A Story
I finished River of Regret today, the inspiration for which you can find in another recent post .The fabrics are variously printed or shibor...
The Next Piece
Truth be told, I spent much of this week "harvesting" images from magazines for my collages. I came into a slew of National Geogr...
Monochrome Journal Kit in PEACH Mini Album created by DT Itza
THIS IS THE COVER OF MY MINI BOOK WHICH WAS CREATED WITH CHIPBOARD. I UDES AN ART TILE FOR THE COVER EMBELLISHMENT. ...
The Benefit of Deadlines
I've been wanting to start making quilted artist postcards and ACEOs (artist cards, editions & originals), largely for the fun of w...
How to Create An Altered Trinket Box using "Life Abloom" Paper by Steph D.
One of the wonderful aspects of being a part of the Tsunami Rose Designs team are the sneak peeks we get from all of Daisy’s marvelous desig...
Adorable Flower Pot Card by DT Linda using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal
~~**~~**~~**~~ This week I have made a Flower pot card. I thought the flowers on the papers were so beautiful, so I think they are so per...
Copyright © 2013.
Design Rose
Support by
USA Cash Payday Loans
|
Insurance And Loan Site
|
Get Your Cash Loans
0 comments:
Post a Comment