Learning to Fly

Today is reveal day over at Fiberactions' blog ~ our theme this round was "embellish."  My finished quilt, 20x16 inches, is called Wings.  This is a wholecloth fat quarter of jar-shiboried muslin.  I liked it so much after quilting that I decided not to add anything we would typically think of as "embellishment," not even seed beads!  Rather, Wings is simply embellished with thread.

In other art news -- there isn't any!  I'm on hiatus from pretty much any artmaking for the moment, focusing on healing some minor health issues, back problems primarily.

It's my turn to choose a word for Fiberactions' next challenge.  I'll be posting it on that blog tonight or tomorrow morning.  I'll also post it here.

Hope you're having a good weekend.  It's wet and drippy here again on the coast.


0 comments:

Post a Comment