Something to Celebrate

A new quilt, that's Something to Celebrate.  And that's the name of this quilt.  It measures 20.5 x 16.5 and is made entirely of recently surface designed fabrics.  You may remember seeing some of them individually as they were created.

I'm not yet back to my "old self" energetically.  My back is still bothering me, I've been on pain medication (as little as I can get by with), and will finally see the acupuncturist tomorrow.  So things have been coming slowly...but they're coming nonetheless.

Being away from quilting for a little while and then getting back to it this past week made me realize all the more how much I love working with fabric.  My forays into working on paper and canvas will never supplant surface design on textiles.  Of that, I'm certain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment