The Fine Art Department

Woven Shibori I was just invited to participate in a fine art blog, The Fine Art Department, so I invite you to go there and check it out. We are 25 artists of varying media using that blog as an onling art gallery cum contact information point for each individual in the group. I'm excited about it. Everyone's work is wonderful. And many thanks to Lisa Call for mentioning The Fine Art Department on her blog, which is how I became aware of it.

Still hoping to get to dyeing today -- I have soda soaked a bunch of fabric samples that I want to overdye or print on, and have a bunch of white fabric ready to soak. Plus the ready to go fabric I soaked earlier in the week. But there are always so many other things to do, that sometimes it's difficult to get to the time when there's an opening to actually do art!

But I'm on my way...

0 comments:

Post a Comment