Another Discharged Workshirt

Bleach discharged black t-shirt Here's another discharge job, done this morning in bleach. This piece was randomly folded in various ways, and before tossing it in the pot, there were all manner of clips and clamps fastened in various places so that the shirt looked rather like an octopus! Anyway, now I've got a set of formerly black workshirts, one thioxed, one bleached, that I like too much to wear to work in! Well, almost.

I've also been screen printing today -- numerous pieces of fabric are finishing up right now. All were previously printed and/or screened, and some I did today will go on to get another layer or two before being complete.

I wrote an interesting post yesterday on A Crone's Chronicle, about the status of my art business goals for 2008. So go there if you'd like to read it.

Is it really Thursday afternoon already? Wow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment