Abundantly Creative

Collage Journal page I'm busy at work on a multitude of projects now. And since nothing is ready to be photographed, here instead is a recent morning collage journal page. My creative juices are really flowing, and I'm gratetful.

Today I wove for a good chunk of time...I started on the first weekly 9 x 9" quilt (of 52 in 2009)...I put in a few hours quilting another wholecloth piece (I posted images of the front and back of this one about 10 days ago)...I visited a new knitting shop in town and talked to the owner about handspun yarn and teaching spinning...I delivered two woven scarves for the January show at The Ink People Center for the Arts...I fooled around with some digital images on fabric. I'm exhausted! But it feels great to have a lot of irons in the fire.

More of the same tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment