Holiday Shopping!

I realize that Cyber Monday was yesterday -- for those not in the know, Cyber Monday is the start of the online holiday shopping season, like Black Friday, the day following Thanksgiving, is the start of the holiday shopping season proper. There, so now you have your terms in hand and can proceed to checkout!

For at least the past six years, I always had a Holiday Studio Sale right in my home, on the first weekend of December. This year I have abandoned all that, and the costs associated with it, in favor of inviting friends and others to shop my online venues (with a footnote to folks geographically close to me that they can still drop by the studio anytime, by appointment). And this year I have 6 new venues to buy and/or see my work, where I had none a year ago.

So here's YOUR invitation to purchase my artwork for friends, loved ones, and yourself...

Visit me online this year for outstanding, unusual textile gifts for your friends and loved ones. Along with my one-of-a-kind handwoven scarves and beaded jewelry, this year I have added gorgeous handpainted silk scarves. I'm also creating other brand new work now, as well -- Small Art Quilts, and Art Cloth for home/office/gallery environments.

Most of my art is available online. Jewelry is only available from me at home (unless you're interested in a custom piece, in which case see the Flickr link to that gallery). Luxury spinning fibers are still listed at Etsy, or buy from my studio (fibers are currently on sale at 25% off). Everything you see online, however, IS also available from me directly -- and I have even more work in the studio than I have listed anywhere online.

Follow these links to see and purchase my art online ~
  • My NEW website (payment via PayPal, credit or debit card)
  • My shop at Etsy.com (payment via PayPal, credit or debit card)
  • My blog (only handpainted silks available here, payment via PayPal, credit or debit card)
  • My shop at 1000 Markets.com (payment via Amazon.com)
  • Newly added venue at The Fine Art Department (a place to see my art as well as many other artists' work -- you will be directed to one of my other venues listed just above, to purchase)
  • My Flickr Gallery of jewelry designs (see them here, call or email me to order)

A note on PayPal: Each venue also accepts major credit cards and/or debit cards. When you follow a payment link to PayPal, rather than sign in to your PayPal account -- if you have one -- you can opt to pay with a credit or debit card. If you would like to purchase directly from me by credit card or check, please email or call me -- (707) 499.4382. Items are shipped First Class within two days of purchase. International delivery normally takes about a week.

Many thanks to you, my worldwide readers. I've been blogging for just shy of a year now, and I'm totally loving it. I love the connections I've built with folks around the world -- artists, mostly -- I love the support and camaraderie, and I love that my art and my business have grown virtually exponentially with Internet and worldwide exposure. You've all become a big part of my life, whether you know it or not!

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment