Diagonally Speaking

I just completed the sixth quilt in my Discharge Series. Finished size is 23.5 inches by 12.5 inches. Now that I'm back into this series, I'm hoping it isn't another four months until I complete the next one!

All of my Discharge Series quilts are available for sale, and all are now listed on my website, at this page. Additionally all of my 2009 Weekly Series quilts are listed on my website, all in one place, here.

Many thanks to the numerous readers of my last post for your comments and concern about how tired I'd been feeling. As it turned out, I came down with a little bit of a cold on Sunday evening, which would explain that tiredness. But it seems to be moving through me quickly, so it's really nothing to write home about. And I hope it stays that way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment