Back In The Saddle Again

I'd been chomping at the bit to get working again, and now I have! Here's weekly quilt 14/52.2009 ~ Wild Thing. It's a piece of heavyish jacquard cotton I've had for years, that I dye painted a few months ago. I always thought it would make a cool little quilt. And because I missed a couple of weekly quilts, I'll be finishing another one tomorrow.

I'm a little bit unsure what my next creative move is, but I figured if I just got working, the next step would reveal itself. I do want to focus in on one or two areas, possibly get back to some ideas I had earlier in the year for directions with studio quilts. I feel like I'm kind of all over the map at this point.

I've begun settling into a new daily routine and that's feeling satisfying. My biggest niggle of late is that I inadvertently moved a couple of crucial computer folders onto my thumb drive -- instead of copying them there -- and then deleted them from the thumb drive to make room for something else, all the while thinking the originals were still on my hard drive. Yikes! I guess this is just another facet of getting rid of a lot of stuff I no longer needed! I have been recreating the most important information, but in reality I didn't need most of it any longer anyway. Thank Goodness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment