Sales & Links

This is a recent dye printed fabric, photo of which has been sitting in my New Uploads folder along with several others...I'll upload those tomorrow. But I hate to do a post without something visual, so I'm sharing this one today.

First off, I've put some of my small art quilts on sale at 25% off the original price...and I'm continuing the 30% off sale on my remaining stock of handwoven and handpainted wearable art. All items are list in a new "On Sale Now" section of my Etsy Shop, which you can view here. The prices have already been reduced, so just go ahead and purchase through Etsy as you normally do.

I've also recently joined Artbreak, an international online venue for artists, and I'll be using that site for just my medium- and larger-sized art quilts. There's amazing work on Artbreak. Once you check out my work, look at some of the other artists' vast creativity. I think you'll like it. It's great to see contemporary art from around the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment