Sushi

This weekly quilt evoked several different possible names, but I settled on Wasabi. And this is quilt number 27/52.2009. I'm not really satisfied with the colors in my photos right now -- I'm switching from an old version of Photoshop, that began to degrade a couple of months ago, to Photoshop Elements 7. And I'm still trying to figure out how to get the colors the way I like them. These photos should be a little more yellow for my taste.

There's no specific slider for yellow in PE7, like there was in my old version of Photoshop. Looks like I have to select a color group in Hue/Saturation, then change the saturation of that. Whereas there are sliders for Temperature (blue to red) and Tint (green to magenta). If any of you know an easy way to adjust yellow in PE7, please let me know! The thing is, I may want to adjust the photo for yellow without changing the saturation. That's what I can't figure out right now. Anyhow, something new to learn!

This last photo was just manipulated in the older Photoshop version, and the colors are much truer to the actual quilt than the photos above. I'll have to work on this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment