Sunday Stitches

Now that my home and studio are clean, I'm getting back into projects.  I spent most of yesterday hand stitching on this quilt-to-be I showed you a few weeks ago.  I especially like the challenge of figuring out how to stitch the design areas on the fabric ~ building a toolbox of stitching solutions for future work.

I had to laugh ~ someone recently unsubscribed from my blog because I have too many updates.  Gee, I thought that's what blogs were for!

I've been gathering fabrics for Fiberactions' first color challenge, not due until January 15.   Our task is to "reflect on why we use the colors we do, creating a piece that perhaps goes beyond our comfort zone using combinations of hue we've not previously considered."  If you haven't been to our blog since early this month, do check out the remodeling job.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment