Work in Process

This is my worktable, Wednesday morning. 

The green book at top left has been there for close to a month, waiting for me to do more work on the inner pages before binding it.  Perhaps I'll get to that this weekend. 

I'm on a run of fabric books ostensibly for Fiberactions' neutrals challenge.  I've got two finished thus far and will finish a third this morning.  And there's more I want to do.  Challenges are good ~ I know I've said this numerous times, and it's true.  They focus your energy and seem to create their own motivation..

The two journals in the photo on the lower right are my completed Wild Journal on top, and Design Journal below.  I took some new photos yesterday of journal pages which I'll upload a few at a time in coming posts.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment