Collage Painting

This is my 3rd finished collage painting inspired by Jane Davies' Scribble Collage DVD.  Jane is also teaching this at Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY in September, if you're lucky enough to be there.

Every time I finish one of these paintings I feel more confident about moving forward in this direction.  I plan to start working soon with Acrylic Solutions, a terrific book I bought a few months ago, focusing on acrylics in mixed media.  I just started following Chris Cozen, one of the authors, on Facebook, so I've been getting daily doses of inspiration from her, as well.  But...I continue to take it slowly.

I listed new Button Booklets in my Online Shop yesterday -- the earlier ones sold out.  The booklets are 5-1/2 x 4 inches, perfect for slipping in your purse or pocket.  Constructed of Gelli-plate printed watercolor paper with a 1/4-inch spine, each pamphlet-stitched booklet contains 7 folios (28 pages) of fine drawing paper and has a handsewn button and cord closure.

Mixed Media Button Booklets
Also wonderful as gifts, the Button Booklets are $10 each plus $3 to ship anywhere in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment