Working In The Studio

Now that I have a studio to use, I'm actually working in it! These are some of the things I've done since early this week...

  • I've carved several more lino stamps and experimented with them on paper
  • Torn or cut small pieces of fabrics to experiment with (1/2 yard or less, sometimes quite small)
  • Paint dyed a piece and experimented with salt on the dye
  • Made sure all my fabric paints are of appropriate consistency and actually exit the squeeze bottles as they should
  • Started experimenting with the paints and fabric pens and glittery stuff
  • Woven some on the current piece on the loom
  • Tried different methods of applying dye to fabric

Now I'm laying in bed but I couldn't sleep, so I'm blogging. My mind is busy with creative ideas and I can't wait to get back into the studio. Except I'm tired and really need to call it a night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment