My New Studio

New studio 1
New studio 2
New studio 3
New studio 4
New studio 5 Sunday and yesterday I got my "new" studio together. Actually, I moved a lot of stuff around in the downstairs bedroom I've been using as a working studio (the other downstairs bedroom is in front facing the street and serves as my sales studio) and switched tables, the one from here going in the kitchen and that one coming into the studio. I put up a drapery rod, as you can see, pretty high on the wall so I can hang cloth there that I'm working on -- kind of like a gallery wall. I'm liking the studio more and more each day. I just love rearranging space.

Now that I have the space, today I'm planning and scheduling in time to do experiments I've been hankering to do for months, now. Will I actually get to any of the artmaking?? Good question! But the answer is a resounding YES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment