Time For a Sale

I have an End of Summer Sale going on now at my Etsy store. All spinning fibers and weaving yarns are 20% off, now through the autumn equinox, September 22. Place your order, as usual, at Etsy, then I will send you an invoice through PayPal with the discounted prices. After payment, I'll ship immediately.

Prepared For Dyeing (PFD) fibers include merino/tencel, tencel, tussah silk, bombyx silk, yak, bamboo, bamboo/silk, silk hankies, and cotton. I've also got some really beautiful solid and multi colored merino tops, and multi colored corriedale/colonial tops. There's also Angelina in several colors. The two silk yarns I have available are an ecru 20/2 bombyx and a white 10/1 dupioni -- both dye magnificently and weave up wonderfully.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment