Honorable Mentions

I had the pleasure on Sunday of being featured on Rayela's Fiber Focus blog.  Rachel Biel spearheaded TAFA, of which I am a member, and she has organized a TAFA Market in Paducah April 27-30.  I've sent in six quilts that will be available for sale.  See those pieces here.  If you plan to be in Paducah for the AQS Show, don't miss the TAFA Market in downtown Paducah on Market House Square.

Fiber artist and pal Bonnie Samuel also gave me an honorable mention yesterday on her FB Page, also much appreciated.

Thirty-five recent quilts of mine are featured during April and May at Curley's Grill in Fortuna.  If you plan to be on the North Coast in the next couple of months, please do stop by to see my work.  The food is wonderful, too!

Over the weekend I launched a new line of products at Zazzle, featuring images of surface designed fabric.  I've listed several items already and will be adding more soon.

I'll be back in a day or so. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment