Ode to Spring...

...if spring would only arrive on the North Coast!  The weather lately is certainly nothing to write home about, except perhaps that it's been unseasonably cold.  Whatever "seasonably" means, since there is no "normal" anymore.

Anyway, I just finished this little 13x21" piece, Spring Fever, hoping mightily that it helps usher in bona fide spring weather. 

I also listed six new fabric packs this morning, available for sale on my Sales Blog -- check 'em out!

I've been perplexed lately about what to do with my Etsy Shop.  I haven't listed any new work in eons because I've sold so few finished pieces there.  If you go to my shop and look at the number of sales I've made since I launched it early in 2008, you might think my work was flying out the door, so to speak.  The reality is that 95% of my sales there have been spinning fibers and weaving yarns, which I'm not selling any longer.

I'm just keeping the question open in the back of my mind and I'll see what solutions pop up in the near future.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment