Christmas Gift Journal : Youtube Design Team Member ~ Debbie Rucker, Shows it off

Hi there fun seekers!!
Wanna see what I've been up too?
Huh?I can't hear you? Alright, calm down,
I'll show you... :)

**********

For my project I've used Tsunami Rose Designs new


Check that video out! I got the paper from Tsunami Rose Designs

 
Awesome designs! After you check that
video out, try this one next... I made a gift bag with a matching mini also using the

Christmas Gift Printable Journal  ...enjoy!


Wonderful isn't it? Go get yourself
some and make lots of pretties with it!!!...
and stop for a visit at my blog
dR dunnit and leave some love!!!

**********




Check out Tsunami Rose Designs on Facebook, join their
Facebook Group Page and become a follower
of the Blog for even more inspiration!!


**********

Check
out our Giveaway too!!!



 **********

You won't want to miss out on the new
Etsy Shop Exclusives... They are GORGEOUS!!!

You can now find us in our new etsy store @
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TsunamiRose

0 comments:

Post a Comment