At Long Last...

Finally, I received my copy of the latest Art Quilting Studio, in which several of my best quilts are featured -- and right up close to the front of the magazine.  I can't tell you how honored I am to be part of the group whose work is featured in this issue ~ women like Rayna Gillman, Gerrie Congdon, Arlee Barr, Natalya Aikens, Katherine Sands, Gloria Hansen and others ~ all fantastic quilt artists who do inspiring, cutting edge work.

Art Quilting Studio did a terrific job with the article, and the images are wonderful.  Incidentally, I provided the images myself, rather than having to send my work to southern California to be photographed.  I'm really happy with the way they look in print.


If you're an art quilter or have designs on becoming on, and haven't seen the magazine yet, I highly recommend buying a copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment