Anything Goes using the "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal - An Altered Wooded Clothespin by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Steph D.



Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project for Tsunami Rose Designs. 
I altered a big wood clothespin using the gorgeous 
Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal . 
I used the more shabby chic paper from the collection. 
I gessoed up the wood clothespin and then added the paper to the clothespin. I then embellished and embellished! I used a Michael's wood birdcage. I gessoed it up and then added another sheet of the designer paper to the back of it. I added some yummy Wild Orchid Crafts Guipire lace at the top, some seam binding, Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some vintage lace.
I added more Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima flowers, May Arts crochet and lace trims, two stickpins that I made, trinket pearls and crochet trim that I tied in knots, glittery fabric leave, some flower vintage trim, and pearl drop trim.
Tons of Wild Orchid Crafts, Prima, and cabochon flowers at the bottom.




Here is my video of my project:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Visit me at my blog...
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)
****************
 ~~3000 YouTube Subscribers Contest**~~
Here is my video with my
3,000 Subscribers YouTube Giveaway for
Tsunami Rose Designs "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal.
(Go check it out! You can win the gorgeous collection! 
The prize will be given away when I hit 3,000 Subscribers!


*************
BE SURE TO STOP BY THE SHOPS
FOR NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS!!!
THERE ARE EVEN MORE
GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!
This weeks challenge...
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment