Home Is Where You Hang Your Needlework

I'll be attending the Colubus Needlework Market next week and will be releasing my new design.  Home Is Where You Hang Your Needlework II.  I released a design back in 2006 with the same name that has long been retired but I still get requests for that it....so I decided to use the popular phrase in a new design.  I hope you like it.  It will be available at your local needlework store in about a week.

As I mentioned before I will be attending my first needlework market next week and am really looking forward to it.  I spent most of last weekend packing up my designs to take with me and getting items ready set up my booth.   This weekend will be getting me ready and packed!  Hope you are having a great summer and getting lots of stitching done!



0 comments:

Post a Comment