New Design! Needlework Market!

Hi Everyone!

Well summer is definitely here in Texas!  It is sunny and very hot!  Good weather to stay in and stitch or design.

I don't have a peak for you this time but will tell you I have updated my old version of "Home is where you hang your needlework."  I mean really updated....it doesn't even look at all like the original I did way back in 2003.  I really like the saying so I used it again.  Not often would I do that...but in this case I thought it was o.k.

This year I will have a booth at TNNA  needlework market in Columbus, Ohio.  This is my first time at a needlework market and I am so excited.  I have been preparing my models for shipping and deciding on how to decorate my booth.  It is all so new to me but very fun.  I can't wait to meet the store owners and to look around at all the other booths.  I promise to take plenty of pictures.  So I am holding my new design to release at the needlework show!  I think you will like it.  I had a great time designing it.  Keep looking...soon I will include it on my blog.

Hoping you have a great summer with lots of stitching!
Gayle

0 comments:

Post a Comment