Mysteries and Solutions

The mystery mail art I posted on Friday was claimed ~ blog pal and artist Jeanne Aird had shown my blog posts about mail art to her hubby, and HE mailed me those wonderful stamps! 

Yesterday I spent time in my former art quilting studio, turning it into a painting studio...which didn't mean much more than moving paint, acrylic media, brushes, books and a few other things from my mixed media studio into the other room.  The work space is much larger here (my laptop temporarily resides here when I'm not amidst projects), I have more room to spread out and breathe. 

And the big bonus is that now I'll shut my computer off and put it away during the day instead of having it on and checking it (especially Facebook) routinely throughout the day because I'm not involved in other pursuits that require the use of this studio table!

Who knows ~ maybe I'll even paint today...once I get over my initial fear/hesitation/procastination to begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment