Painting Happens

I finished this painting yesterday.  It was originally one of the collage studies I did circa Jane Davies' DVD several months ago.  Prior to yesterday I had only brayered titanium buff over the handmade paper.  The piece is 11 x 7.5 inches, watercolor paper.

And here's the "new" studio.  Late in the afternoon yesterday I set up my computer on my sewing table on the west-facing wall of this room (paint studio table is on south-facing wall), so whether or not my computer stays on during the day now is anyone's guess.  I do work in spurts, though, that's my modus operandi, and I usually go online during my interstitial moments.  So I'm not overly concerned about wasting a lot of time.

Anyway, with everything now set up and ready for me to paint, I have little in the way of excuses to fall back on other than procrastination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment