Treadle To The Medal

I will be finished with the black undulating twill piece within the hour...just now taking a break. And to my delight, I was just notified that one of my handspun/handwoven pieces is listed in an Etsy Treasury, which you can see here. It's always an honor when another artist finds my work, given there are probably a couple hundred thousand of us on Etsy!

Speaking of Etsy, if you haven't yet checked out my shop there, which includes several finished wearable art pieces, you can do that here. A fellow fiber artist and Etsian, Bonnie Samuel, told me recently about DaWanda, a European Etsy-type website. I'm considering becoming a member there so I have more access to the European art-buying market. It's on my list of stuff to research soon...well, I just now became a member, it's that easy to do. I'll work on getting my store up and running in the next week or so and will post a link when I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment