News & Views

Woven ShiboriA few days ago Etsy ran a story in it's Storque in-house newsletter, about seven high-end fiber artists with shops at Etsy, written by Bonnie Samuel of Bonnie Samuel Design. I am honored to be one of those seven artists...and you can read the article here.

A couple of days later, Brit Marion Barnett of artmixter, another one of our illustrious seven, created a delightful Etsy Treasury featuring work from everyone in the group, including me. See the Treasury here.

And if you'd like to check out the show at WomanMade Gallery in Chicago where one of my woven shiboris is on exhibit/for sale, you can do that here. My piece is image #21. There are two shows running concurrently at WomanMade, both parts of the Object of Desire exhibition -- one the Artisan Gallery of which I am a participant, the other a larger exhibit. Check them both out -- two galleries of awesome art by women!

0 comments:

Post a Comment