Good To Go

Yesterday and today, I hung my solo show at Cochrane & Associates in Eureka. In all, I've got 36 pieces hanging -- 10 art cloth pieces and 26 quilts of varying sizes. The show runs from now through August 31. Cochrane & Associates is open weekdays from 6 am to 4 pm (they're a stock brokerage firm), and the Arts Alive! reception will be on Saturday, August 1 from 6 - 9 pm. If you're in the North Coast area, stop by and see the show anytime...and if you'd like an invitation postcard to the reception, email me with your postal mailing address.

I'm really glad the show is hung so I can get back into the studio. I have a new shibori quilt in the works that I'm anxious to get working on. And all that deconstructed printing I'm itching to do.

I've been out in the field several times in the past few days, soaking up nature and taking lots of photos. Check out Textural Images in the coming days to see where I've been!

0 comments:

Post a Comment