Late Afternoon

This here is my second collage quilt for February, called Late Afternoon, and the inspiration for it, just below. The central image in both quilt and collage is a recolored photo I took a couple years ago, a reflection on and through corrugated glass. One of my favorite images, that actually appeared in an earlier quilt as well.

That unusual thing at the lower left in the photo collage is a seed of some sort, highly magnified. Looks like some kind of critter but it's part of the plant kingdom.

Today was my birthday. I've had a really wonderful day, not doing anything particularly special, but enjoying myself and all the well wishes I received throughout the day -- most from online friends. What a wonderful way we have to be connected with each other -- blogging and Facebook -- I'm loving it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment