Vanishing Point

Inspired by the photo below of the ceiling of a walkway/arcade next to a piazza in Florence, here is my first photo quilt for March, entitled Vanishing Point. It's a pretty loose interpretation...I seem to be getting a lot looser with these photo quilts, which is a good thing.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments and congrats on yesterday's post. I'm still a little bit high, enjoying my 15 minutes of fame for another few moments.

I've had a really productive last few days in the studio. My third circles quilt is in process and I hope to finish the last two I have basted by late this coming weekend.

I'm taking a Stitched Embellishment class this weekend, given by April Sproule of Fortuna. Yes, we're virtually in the middle of nowhere here, but we have April, professional longarm quilter and awesome art quilter, who's also a member of my Fortuna Fiber Artists group. The class is happening at Eureka Fabrics, a terrific new fabric shop in Old Town Eureka, owned by another fiber friend, Rima Greer (who's also a wonderful weaver).

That's it for now. I've got to get my day started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment