In Dreams

I'm thinking of calling this series In Dreams -- the collages, quilted, are ethereal, like dreamscapes, images morphing into one another.  This is the second piece.  I've got several more in process now, or at least printed on fabric and waiting their turn for completion.

Where did the last week go?!  I can't remember the last time it was a week between posts for me.  Probably it's better to not say anything if I don't have something to say!  I'm still here, though, plugging away...more like trudging away, taking care of various life organization errands with spurts of artmaking thrown in here and there.  I'd planned to quilt all day today on my Fiberactions transformation piece, then things got in the way.  I did add beads to the first two dreamscapes this morning, as well as print more digital images on fabric for the series.  That's something!

I've been reading Await Your Reply by Dan Chaon the last few days, and really enjoying it.  In these days when I've been reinventing myself yet again, this novel has been a coincidental treat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment