Varenna Stairway

Another Italy quilt -- Varenna Stairway, 12x12" mounted on stretched canvas.  Varenna is the town I stayed in on Lake Como.  Built right on the edge of the lake, as virtually all the towns are in the lake district, there are numerous stairways connecting different levels of town. If one were driving, the road would S-curve its way up the hill.

We've got a foggy, damp morning in Fortuna.  I wish I would just rain, I'm in the mood for it. 

Nevertheless, I've got lots on my agenda for the weekend.  Last night I reformatted the galleries on my website.  Have a look if you'd like.  I'll finish the last two Italy quilts (did one yesterday, actually), and do more work on the next series or two.  I've also got to rebuild my paper filing system and do a few other marketing tasks.  I added another piece to the sales blog last night, as well.

Hope you have a great autumn weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment