Life and Art

In more downsizing news, I decided to sell my weaving loom and my spinning wheel.  Those of you who've been with me since I began blogging, not quite three years ago, may remember that virtually all my early posts were about spinning and/or weaving.  So this is a BIG change.

My wheel and my loom, and all their accessories, along with boxes and boxes of spinning fiber and handspun and commercial yarn, have been in storage since early last year.  As I look down the road, I simply can't envision a time or place where I'll spin or weave again.  So it's time to clear it all out and make room for the new. 

I'm selling each piece as a package unto itself.  The loom package includes the Schacht Mighty Wolf 8-harness, 10-treadle, 36" wide loom, warping board, adjustable bench with pockets, double the number of heddles, 4 reeds, shuttles, bobbins, a bobbin winder and more.  The wheel package includes the Lendrum double treadle spinning wheel, Ashford spinning chair, tension lazy kate, niddy noddy, umbrella swift, hand cards and more.  If you'd like detailed info on the loom or the wheel or both, please email me and I'll send you PDF flyers with photos. 

I'm planning to hold a sale of the spinning fiber and yarns in the near future, for the local fiber community.  Whatever is left I'll likely sell at Etsy or on my sales blog.

Onward and upward!

0 comments:

Post a Comment