Getting Things Done

Again, no fiber images to share -- although I finished two quilt projects over the weekend that I can't show yet.  One is the Fiberactions "transformation" quilt, which will be revealed on November 15.  The other is a commissioned quilted pet portrait that's a surprise for the recipient, so I don't feel good about showing that either. 

I sold my spinning wheel/spinning chair and lots of accessories late last week.  Today I started to inventory the spinning fiber and yarn I have for sale --  boxes and boxes of it!  I just listed a couple things at Etsy -- silk hankies for dyeing and spinning, and luxury fiber sample packs.  I'm planning a local sale on Saturday, December 4 here in Fortuna.  More on that later.  I'll be posting more stuff to Etsy throughout November.  So check back regularly.

We've got Indian Summer happening here now -- it was HOT (for us) today, in the 70s.  I've got the windows open, fans on in both rooms, and still I'm sweltering.  I wasn't meant for hot weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment