Sale Happening On My Website

I'm having a Holiday 25% Off Sale on everything listed in the Art For Sale Gallery on my website -- that's 25% off the listed prices. The sale is happening right now through Friday, December 10.

To order, go to the gallery, and click on any image to get more information on that piece.  Right under each image is a link to Inquire About This Work -- use that form to email me that you'd like to purchase, and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.  It's that simple.  Shipping and sales tax (CA only) will be added to the invoice.  All orders will be shipped in time for delivery before Christmas.

I have 27 quilts listed for sale in the gallery, and four art cloth wall/space hangings.  The listed prices for everything have already been reduced -- in some cases by 50% off the original price -- and now is your opportunity to save an additional 25%.

Thanks so much for your support and interest in my work.  Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment