Seventh Dream

Here's number seven in the In Dreams series, finished over the weekend.  I just listed number four for sale at Etsy.   Number five is also ready to post later this week, likely on my sales blog.

I spent much of the holiday weekend getting ready for a big Liquidation Sale I'm having this coming Saturday, December 4, at Sproule Studios, 358 Main Street in Fortuna.  I'm selling off all my coned weaving yarns, handspun knitting and weaving yarns, oodles of knitting, beading and weaving magazines, some handwoven items I'm ready to let go of, ditto a beautiful handspun handknit winter tunic, spinning fiber, jewelry I made when I was making beaded jewelry, small bags of beads, and small art quilts.  If you're in the Humboldt area or plan to be on Saturday, stop by and pick up some wonderful things!

And don't forget:  I'm having a Holiday 25% Off Sale on everything listed in the Art For Sale Gallery on my website -- that's 25% off the listed prices. The sale is happening right now through Friday, December 10.

To order, go to the gallery, and click on any image to get more information on that piece.  Right under each image is a link to Inquire About This Work -- use that form to email me that you'd like to purchase, and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.  It's that simple.  Shipping and sales tax (CA only) will be added to the invoice.  All orders will be shipped in time for delivery before Christmas.

Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment