Further Abstraction

I finished number four of the In Dreams series late last week -- this is it.  Number five is just waiting for beaded embellishment.


I've been reading Marlena de Blasi's A Thousand Days in Venice, which chronologically comes before A Thousand Days in Tuscany, which I read a couple months ago.  I really love her writing and I plan to read all her books.  Not only does she rhapsodize Italy in all its splendors, but she's a terrific writer who has a gift for saying things lushly and beautifully.

Tomorrow is reveal day for the Fiberactions "transformation" quilt -- so plan to stop by and check them out.

I'll be holding an online 25% off sale of all work in my website Art For Sale gallery.  Stop by now to see what I've got listed -- then come back between November 26 and December 10 for the sale.  Everything listed there -- studio quilts and art cloth -- has already been reduced in price...and I'll be offering 25% off the listed prices during the sale.  I'll say more about this as the time draws near.

0 comments:

Post a Comment