Late Sunset

This is the fifth piece in my In Dreams series, completed on Monday.  I printed several more images on fabric yesterday -- I can see this being a big series because I'm loving these pieces.  As soon as I can get the frames painted, I'll start listing them for sale elsewhere.

Since my article on Abstract Digital Imagery was printed in Quilting Arts, I discovered an even better way to deal with digital printing on raw silk.  Cut the fabric to size, as usual, treat with Bubble Jet Set and dry.  Then iron it to a letter sized piece of card stock that's been treated with spray adhesive.  Works much better than double sheets of freezer paper, as I had recommended in the article.  You can use the same piece of card stock innumerable times, and one coat of spray adhesive will last for several fabric prints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment