Penultimate Piece

The next to the last in the series -- Star of David.  This is the Great Synagogue in Florence, IT, a gorgeous, blue-domed house of worship for Florence's Jewish community of 2000 people.  Unfortunately I never saw the inside.  I'll make a point of doing so on my next trip to Italy!

I actually took a day off yesterday -- my first complete day with no art and no work in over a year.  I'd gone to sleep early on Sunday evening, slept nearly 12 hours...watched Castle episodes online for a while late morning, then read and dozed all afternoon.  And got another 8+ hours sleep last night.  Today I feel great.  I think all the recent changes just caught up with me.  But maybe I'll let myself do this more often!

I'm slowly getting into Tuesday.  It's a beautiful day out and I plan to enjoy it, whatever I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment