Good to Go

My Zazzle Shop is happening -- I've opened with a dozen items featuring collage images ~~ canvas shopping bags, mouse pads, magnets and mugs.  And what fun this is!  It's just so cool to see my collages on products.  Check it out!  I'll be adding a product line with sky/cloud images in the near future.

And incidentally, Zazzle is having a 20.11% off sale on everything purchased there, through this Thursday, January 6!

And speaking of collages, before the end of the year I added two more archives of earlier work on Collage Journey.

Today was an eventful day in its own right -- I collaged, fixed a design problem on a quilt I'm making, loaded my now-former loom and accessories into the new owner's truck, reorganized a lot of digital images on the computer and designed new products at Zazzle...and now I'm ready for a few episodes of Monk.  I'm on Season 5.

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment