Recent Arrivals

After a bit of a lull in the mail art operation, things have begun to pick up again.  The pieces above were received over the last few days.  The Grumpy Cat envelope walked its way to Fortuna from San Francisco, or it could have anyway...it was mailed the beginning of Thanksgiving week and just received.

These are just a few received in the past month or so.

And these were outgoing early this week. 

I'm still at work on my second triptych-book for the Thread That Weaves online class.  It's really creating itself, one step at a time, each thing I do prompting the next stage.  I'm hoping to be finished by end of the week.  I've nearly run out of photos of recent work to upload here, so I'd better get a move on.  Blogging really does keep me moving forward creatively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment