Jewelry Hanger created by DT Itza using the "Parisian Daydream Printable Journal

Hello crafty peep's. Here is another design team project for Tsunami Rose Designs. I have been having so much fun playing with this beautiful digital kit. Love,... love love this collection.

I created this jewelry holder which will hang in my room displaying my handmade jewelry. This is a perfect way to display my earrings and keep them all paired up. I used chipboard and metal embellishments to hold the entire project together. I must say that my printer was running out of ink and while printing these papers I discovered just how fabulous they look in these shades of blue and green. This is what I call a creative opportunity. These digital papers have beautiful color pallet and they are distressed, just print and ready to use FABULOUS!!

Stop by TSUNAMI ROSE DESIGNS and check out all the fabulous digital kits she has available as well are 6x6 sheets, 8x8 sheets, and 8 1/2 x 11/ 1/2 sheets.


 ~~**~~**~~*~~

Visit DT Itza at her blog Itza Thoughts and become a follower!
~~**~~**~~**~~
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1192205
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment