Another Friday Evening

I love Friday evenings -- the promise of four days off, time to relax and kick back, catch up on the few TV programs I still watch, online...

Feels like eons since I posted, and I don't have any finished work to show you. So here are two pieces in progress. The one on top, my little kitty Kirby. The one below, a cool digital image of one of my collages.

I've got a big print weekend planned -- thickened up some dyes this morning, slathered prepared potato dextrin resist on a few pieces of fabric this afternoon, have a stack of previously dyed and white soda soaked fabric ready to print on. I'm hoping this weekend is the start of a roll for me, it's been months since I printed any fabric and I'm missing it.

Look for some early results on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment