Keep Moving Forward

Just checking in here as I don't have any visuals of my progress since earlier this week. Actually I spent most of the week finishing up, packing and shipping off a number of quilts and fabrics to be photographed for an upcoming article, managing images on my computer and creating a CD to ship with the other items, and last night started the writing.

I'm in a bit of a 'tween quandry now -- you know, between projects -- and waiting for new inspiration to land. More so, like choosing amongst all the possibilities that lay before me.

I'm planning and getting ready for an upcoming Acid Dyeing Workshop that I'm teaching in early August. I have a dear friend who I haven't seen in 20 years (and who I recently reconnected with on Facebook) coming for a visit in two weeks, and have been planning our art time together.

My new Canon printer has shipped already and I expect to see it late this coming week. It's wireless, to boot.

My "memory" quilt for Fiberactions' latest group challenge was completed a couple weeks ago. Stay tuned for the reveal, on July 15.

Our weather here on the North Coast has been beautiful, albeit foggy most mornings. After the fog burns off, though, the skies are so blue, the clouds so awesome, the breezes so magnificent. And it hasn't been over 70 degrees. Perfect weather, in my book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment