Purple Mountain Majesty

What a glorious last couple days I've spent in my studio, tinkering, playing, making a lot of collages...and I completed the next in my series of 12x12" mounted quilts based on images of Italy. The latest is called Purple Mountain Majesty and if it looks familiar, I used the same image in Descent to the Lake, the last photo below.

Same image, same printer, but the one above was printed through Photoshop Elements 7 and the one below through Windows Picture Manager. I liked 'em both, so I quilted both of them. Both images are printed on linen.

The article I wrote this weekend was submitted today, I put materials together today for a show I'm entering (Simply Irresistible at some things looming gallery in Reading, PA), received my new printer today and set it up this evening, and ordered my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project.

All that plus other new ideas brewing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment