Between the Raindrops

Not a heckuva lot of studio news, but I feel remiss in not writing for a week.  We've had on and off rain for a while and some dramatic skies.

What I have done is gather my notes and write the workshop materials for my shibori class later this month.  And I started in on a new series of art quilts but haven't gotten very far.  About 25% into the quilting on the first piece, I realized I didn't like the way it looked (there were two layers of batting -- one too many!) and I spent hours ripping out the stitches...which were microscopic because the batting was too thick.  Now the piece has been rebatted and basted and is ready for a new start.

Other than those things, not much else to show for last week.  I'll make up for that soon, I'm sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment