Frame of Mind

Just finished this little quilt, Frame of Mind.  It's 21x13 inches, another of the several pieces I designed months ago but just got around to finishing.  I have three more in a partial state of design.

I've got new directions in mind for quilting, on the back burner, germinating.  We'll see what the future holds as we get there.

The end of this week I'm celebrating a year living in Rose Cottage, just BeeGee and me, the return to my/our preferred solitary existence.  Time passes so quickly these days...

Anyway, life keeps getting better and better.  The more I've let go of, in all the ways I have over the last few years, the more I have intrinsically, and the happier I've become.

Middle of last month I had an aha moment during which I completely revamped my personal blog.  The bottom line ~ I got tired of my story and decided to move on.  If you're interested, you're welcome to check out Beginner's Mind.  There are some cool links on the right of the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment