Family Themed Paper Bag Mini for Swap

So I have so many projects going on right now and I'm trying to get them all done asap. One is this paper bag mini the time allotted was two weeks, which put it at the top of my list. I finished this morning and I was pretty proud. I made it out of three paper bags. I got a new paper pack from Recollections and one from Walmart that I'm crazy about. The embellishments are mostly from diecuts from a K & Company pack I found at my local dollar store (I bought 5 packs and might go back for more). There are three pockets, I covered chipboard and both sides in paper and added spots for pictures.

Front Cover

Front Cover tied with ribbon

Photobucket

Front Cover 2

Pockets and photo mats



Pages 1 and 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages 3 and 4

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Page 5 and 6

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages 7 and 8

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages 9 and 10

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment